This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
I’ve always been curious about the Kindle/Nook/bookreader thing, but I haven’t yet taken the plunge and bought one. Well, today, I saw that Amazon Local has a free voucher worth $20 off a refurbished Kindle on Amazon.com, making the price $49 after discount.
All you need to do is go to this link, get the voucher, then pay only $49 for the Kindle. Pretty sweet, especially for someone like me that prefers simple – not too many bells and whistles.
So, I guess the question is – if I already have an iPad, should I get a Kindle too? Anyone out there who owns both want to chime in on this?
these are the conditions listed:
• Voucher must be redeemed by May 29, 2012
• Ships only to U.S. addresses
• Limited quantities of vouchers are available. One per customer
• Voucher is valid for $20 off the regular price of $69 for a Certified Refurbished Kindle
with Special Offers from Amazon.com; customer will be responsible for $49 payment to Amazon.com,
plus applicable taxes and shipping charges
• Includes Certified Refurbished Kindle with Special Offers wireless e-reader and USB 2.0 cable;
power adapter sold separately
• Certified Refurbished Kindle orders are eligible for Prime and Super Saver Shipping
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
• Voucher not redeemable via 1-Click ordering
• Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
(thanks to slickdeals).
Please note: Will Run For Miles may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants advertised on the blog, and may receive compensation if consumers utilize the links located on this site and generate sales therefrom
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.