American Airlines has announced a new campaign to show its support for Stand Up to Cancer, a charitable cancer research program.
Through global awareness, research and collaboration, we’re joining in SU2C’s ultimate mission to accelerate this groundbreaking research and to get new therapies to patients quickly, saving lives.
To encourage (and reward) AAdvantage members to donate to Stand Up to Cancer, American Airlines has launched Miles to Stand Up.
Under Miles to Stand up, through April 15th, AAdvantage members will receive 25 miles for every dollar donated to Stand Up to Cancer, with a minimum of a $25 donation. For donations after April 15, 2016, AAdvantage members earn 10 miles for every dollar donated.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid on contributions made online at SU2C.org/americanairlines
- 25 AAdvantage miles/$1 offer valid April 9-15, 2016; standard offer of 10 miles/$1 begins April 16.
- Minimum $25 donation required.
- Mileage cap for a 12-month period is 600,000. Miles do not count toward elite-status qualification.
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the reward miles to be posted to your account. Donations can only be accepted in U.S. dollars. All gifts are welcome; however, miles will only be earned for donations of at least $25.
(For another perspective on this topic, see the post by Dr of Credit)
Disclosure: I may receive compensation for some of the links on this blog, including certain credit card offers and other products displayed on this website. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners.