This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
I’m posting this because I consider it a great deal. From today through September 15th, via Living Social, you can buy a $55 Costco Gold Star one year membership, and get a $20 Costco Gift Card. This is the best offer I’ve seen for a Costco Membership. If I didn’t already belong to Costco, I would grab this.
If you’ve always wanted to take advantage of the exceptional savings that only a Costco Wholesale membership can offer, consider this deal your invitation to join the club.
• $55 for a Gold Star Membership
– Includes a free Household card
• Valid for new members only; not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for three free Kirkland Signature™ products ($30.97 value)
– One apple pie
– One rotisserie chicken
– One 30-pack of two-ply bath tissue
• Plus, enjoy three months of free identity protection service brought to you by Identity Guard® (a $40.47 value)
• $146.44 total value
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print out
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your Membership application
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only); coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.