This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
If you are (or become) a member of Aegean Airlines Miles & Bonus Frequent Flyer Program, you receive a 40% discount for entry to the OPAP Limassol International Marathon in Cyprus on April 10, 2016 – and you earn bonus miles for completing the race.
There are four distances available, the Marathon, the Half Marathon, the 10K Race and the 5K Race. Here are the details:
In other words, Aegean Airlines will give you 100 Miles for each kilometer you run!
You must use THIS LINK to enter.
I wonder whether Aegean Air has similar promotions for other marathons? I really like when airlines promote running and races. Some other airlines which have also had race-related promotions are KLM/AirFrance and Alaska Airlines.
Here are some more details from the Aegean Air website:
✓Not a Miles+Bonus member yet? Register now and benefit from a 40% discount on the race you choose! (www.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/member/enroll/)
✓Are you planning your next trip? Award miles will be credited to your account 10 working days after the Marathon
• It is clarified that the miles granted are award miles and not tier miles.
• Participants are eligible to miles accrual as long as they successfully complete the race they have been registered to.
• Miles can be granted only to active Miles+Bonus members, whose registration data are perfectly matching the data of their Miles+Bonus account.
• In case a participant does not have a Miles+Bonus account and wishes to benefit from the discount and the miles accrual, he/she should create one – before registering in the Marathon – by visiting www.aegeanair.com/milesandbonus/member/enroll/
• Participants are responsible for the full and proper completion of the submission of their data.
• Miles are strictly personal and cannot be transferred or assigned to any third party.
• Miles do not bear any commercial value and cannot be exchanged for money.
• Miles will be credited to the participant’s accounts within 10 working days from the Marathon.
• Registration to the Marathon using the Miles+Bonus benefits, presupposes and entails unreserved acceptance of all above rules.
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.