UPDATE: $50 iTunes codes are available for $40 ($25 and $100 codes not available).
Each iTunes code is redeemable for apps, games, music, movies, TV shows and more on the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, and the Mac App Store. Recipients can access their content on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod, and watch or listen on a computer – Mac or PC.
Originally, the choice was a $25, $50 or $100 code, but it looks like the $25 and $50 codes are sold out.
Move quickly if you want to purchase the $100 code for $80!
Here’s the LINK !
and here are the terms and conditions:
iTunes Code Terms and Conditions
PayPal Digital Gifts Offer Terms
- The 20% off offer is only applicable to iTunes Code valued at $25, $50 and $100.
- Offer is valid while supplies last; limited quantity available.
- Offer is only valid for the PayPal account associated with this email address; this offer is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and not for resale.
- Offer is only available from June 19, 2014 (6:00 am PST) to June 20, 2014 at 5:59 am PST.
- Offer may not be combined with other coupons or discounts.
PayPal Digital Gifts Terms and Conditions
Disclosure: I may receive compensation for some of the links on this blog, including certain credit card offers and other products displayed on this website. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners.