You can earn a quick 500 Barclay Arrival points for joining the Barclay Travel Community. Here’s the LINK.
You will earn 500 miles for completing a profile and including the following information:
- – Creating a username
- – Giving us your email address (so we can tell you how many miles you’ve earned as well as update you on the latest community news; your email address will not be sold)
- – Selecting at least one travel interest
- – Selecting at least one travel companion
- – Selecting at least one travel style
- -Telling us 5 places you’ve been to
Then, if you want to go further by participating in the Travel Community, you can earn 150 points for “telling a story” and 10 points each time a story is “kudoed.” And, if you do not own a Barclay Arrival Card, you can earn Amazon Gift Cards for your stories. See here, for more details. Register, here.
I’m not positive that it’s worth all the time and effort, but hey, if you can get enough kudos….
Disclosure: I may receive compensation for some of the links on this blog, including certain credit card offers and other products displayed on this website. You don’t have to use these links, but I am grateful to you if you do. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners.