This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
One of the key concepts of earning points and miles is to find a way to earn miles from what you are already doing. Well, today I heard from Maine Camp Experience, representing many camps in Maine (@MaineCamps on Twitter) that they have a partnership with Jet Blue whereby you can earn miles for sending your children to a Maine Camp or referring others to a Maine Camp.
Specifically, If you send your loving kids to a Maine Camp, you can earn 5,000 or 10,000 Jet Blue True Bllue miles, depending on the camp session, and if you refer others, you can earn 2,500 or 5,000 Jet Blue True Blue miles. Have I mentioned recently how much I love Maine?
Here is the LINK, and below are some of the terms: .
If you are a new camp family, Maine Camp Experience camp member family**, or alumni, and enroll a first time camper in a member camp for summer 2015 by September 1, 2014, you get:
10,000 TrueBlue Points for a full summer session (7-8 weeks)
5,000 TrueBlue Points for a half or shorter summer session (2-4 weeks)Referral Reward
We want to thank our families who value how special the Maine camp experience is!
If you are a Maine Camp Experience camp member family, alumni, or staff member, and you refer a new camp family and they enroll afirst time camper in a member camp for summer 2015 by September 1, 2014, you get:
5,000 TrueBlue Points for a full summer session (7-8 weeks)
2,500 TrueBlue Points for a half or shorter summer session (2-4 weeks)Enrolling in camp & making a referral?
Super! You’ll need to fill this form out each time you register for a reward.*Terms & Conditions
- One enrollment reward per family.
- Child must be a first time MCE member camp enrollee. Does not apply to siblings at same camp.
- Child must be enrolled in a 2015 Maine Camp Experience member camp session by September 1, 2014.
- Family must confirm with Maine Camp Experience the 2015 enrollment of their first time camper (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Points awarded based on the chosen individual camp parameters, subject to its respective: space availability, eligibility, and each member camp’s participation in the Maine Camp Experience JetBlue TrueBlue rewards program. Camper must meet all eligibility and enrollment requirements for camp attendance.
- This offer may not be combined with any other discounts or credits. Camper and his/her family must not be subject to any commissions or referral fees.
- All registrants associated with this JetBlue TrueBlue program will automatically receive the Maine Camp Experience LLC newsletter.
- Any taxes and surcharges are the responsibility of the enrolled camp families.
- This offer is void where otherwise prohibited by law.
- This is a Maine Camp Experience LLC offering and it is not liable or responsible for any claims, damages, or loss related to or arising out of the camper’s stay at any Maine Camp Experience member camp, or any actions or omissions by JetBlue or the TrueBlue program, including without limitation, the awarding or crediting of TrueBlue points.
- Available to TrueBlue members in good standing.
- Offer is restricted to TrueBlue Members only.
- Please allow up to 45 days after camp enrollment is confirmed for the points to post to your account. If for any reason, the camp enrollment is cancelled after points have been credited to your account, you agree: (i) to reimburse Maine Camp Experience LLC (or its member Camp) for its actual out of pocket cost incurred in connection with the transfer or administration of your qualifying TrueBlue points; (ii) that the member Camp holding your deposit may deduct any such costs from your deposit and apply, or pay over to Maine Camp Experience LLC, said portion of your deposit against any such costs; and (iii) that any setoff and transfer of funds from the Camp holding your deposit is hereby authorized and permitted.
- Earned TrueBlue points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the TrueBlue program.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
- Qualifying enrollments must be completed by September 1, 2014 to be eligible to receive TrueBlue points.
- Offer limited to one Referral Reward per enrollee; in the event of multiple referrals for the same enrollee, Maine Camp Experience shall determine the Reward recipient on a first come first-served basis, in its sole discretion.
- In order to qualify for this offer, your Maine Camp Experience JetBlue True Blue points registration form must be complete and accurate in all respects and Maine Camp Experience, LLC reserves the right to reject incomplete or inaccurate registration forms. Non-qualifying forms/enrollments will be discarded.
**How do I know if I’m a member of the Maine Camp Experience family?
If you, or your child attended or attends a Maine Camp Experience member camp, then you’re part of our family!
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.