This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
Check your email! I received an email from Amazon on Monday with this in the subject line:
|Get a $10 Credit When You Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards-Exclusive Offer|
This is a great Amazon Gift Card Promo – it’s targeted, so I hope you got it too!
The offer states that the deal is targeted:
Important Notification: This offer is good ONLY to customers who received the email invitation. If you did not receive an email invitation, you are not eligible for this offer. Customers receiving the invitation must use the Amazon.com account associated with the email address to which the invitation was sent in order to qualify.
Among other things, the terms and conditions indicate that the promo can only be used once by each user who received the promotion. Here are all of the terms and conditions:
How to Use Your Promotional Code
• Add one or more products sold by Amazon.com in new condition to your cart.
• Enter the promotional code in the “Gift Cards & Promotional Codes” box when you check out.• Complete your purchase no later than January 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).
• The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.Terms & ConditionsIn order to qualify for the promotional credit, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer e-mail; and (2) purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) between December 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, 11:59 PM (PT).
• Purchases must be for at least $50 in combined GC value.
• Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.com and, in the case of Email and Facebook GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before January 1, 2014.
• For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10 (“Promo Code”) will be sent by January 15, 2014, to the email address associated with the Amazon.com account used to purchase the GCs.
• Promo Code is valid through and expires on January 31, 2014, 11:59 PM (PT).
• Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary e-mail address.
• Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.com Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.com site.
• Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
• If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
• The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.
• The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
So, did you receive this? Is there a way to check if you are a targeted recipient other than receiving an email from Amazon?
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.