I’ve always been curious about the Kindle/Nook/bookreader thing, but I haven’t yet taken the plunge and bought one. Well, today, I saw that Amazon Local has a free voucher worth $20 off a refurbished Kindle on Amazon.com, making the price $49 after discount.
All you need to do is go to this link, get the voucher, then pay only $49 for the Kindle. Pretty sweet, especially for someone like me that prefers simple – not too many bells and whistles.
So, I guess the question is – if I already have an iPad, should I get a Kindle too? Anyone out there who owns both want to chime in on this?
these are the conditions listed:
• Voucher must be redeemed by May 29, 2012
• Ships only to U.S. addresses
• Limited quantities of vouchers are available. One per customer
• Voucher is valid for $20 off the regular price of $69 for a Certified Refurbished Kindle
with Special Offers from Amazon.com; customer will be responsible for $49 payment to Amazon.com,
plus applicable taxes and shipping charges
• Includes Certified Refurbished Kindle with Special Offers wireless e-reader and USB 2.0 cable;
power adapter sold separately
• Certified Refurbished Kindle orders are eligible for Prime and Super Saver Shipping
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
• Voucher not redeemable via 1-Click ordering
• Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
(thanks to slickdeals).
Please note: Will Run For Miles may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants advertised on the blog, and may receive compensation if consumers utilize the links located on this site and generate sales therefrom