The JetBlue Spring Sale is the current two-day sale. Today is day two, i.e., the second day of the sale, so book now, if you’re interested.
Here are the basics:
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 3/21/19 (the earlier of 11:59 PM ET or local time).
- Travel between 3/25–6/13/19. Blackout dates: 4/11–4/25 & 5/23–5/28.
- Monday through Thursday travel
- Blue fare shown.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Click on a fare for details.
I apologize for not posting this yesterday, but I’ve been attending a three-day seminar this week on one of my favorite legal topics, Mediation.
The prices for this sale are quite good, but note the many blackout dates and the Monday to Thursday restriction.
I actually took advantage of this sale, as I need to fly from New York to Boston in April with my father. The travel is Sunday to Monday, so, while the one way return flight on Monday was a very reasonable $59 (because of the sale), it pained me to pay the $200 for the Sunday flight to Boston (which is excepted from the sale). But, I didn’t want to miss two days of work for this trip, so I was locked in to high prices (that’s just how it goes sometimes, right? #familyfirst).
Have a fabulous day!