World of Hyatt has announced that it has plans for yet another strategic loyalty collaboration, with Lindblad Expeditions, an adventure travel company that offers distinct land expeditions and sea voyages around the world. This new relationship will provide members with new point-earning and point-redeeming opportunities, including access to over 300 expedition trips per year, at some of the world’s most marvelous wonders in hard-to-reach locations.
Providing access to over 300 expedition trips per year, Lindblad Expeditions’ ships are built to hold between 28 and 148 guests and scaled to explore some of the most naturally remarkable destinations on earth, including Arctic Svalbard, Antarctica, Alaska, Galapagos, Baja California, Costa Rica & Panama, the Amazon, Mediterranean, New Zealand, Africa, British Isles, and more.
Earning and Redemption:
- Members will earn five Base Points per $1 USD of eligible spend, not including incidentals
- Members will receive their standard elite tier Bonus Points on eligible spend
- Members will be able to redeem points to use for complimentary expeditions
- Members of all tiers will be rewarded with a $250 on-board credit to use during their expedition on spa services, alcoholic beverages, specific excursions or classes, souvenirs or supplies, and more
- Members will receive elite tier qualifying night credits for eligible nights on a Lindblad expedition
- Members will be able to purchase specially curated Lindblad Expedition experiences through FIND
The collaborations are expected to be launched later this year and align well with Hyatt’s wellbeing strategy by offering authentic, educational experiences that support Hyatt’s three landmarks of wellbeing: Feel, Fuel and Function. Additionally, beginning today, World of Hyatt members will have the opportunity to experience Lindblad Expeditions through the World of Hyatt FIND experience platform. Members can bid on two limited-time Lindblad Expeditions through FIND auctions using their World of Hyatt points.