Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan members can check a case of wine for free when flying from 29 West Coast cities with the airline’s Wine Flies Free Program!
Well now fly your wine free (hiccup . . .), I mean your wine flies free on Alaska Airlines!
With the Wine Flies Free Program, now Alaska Airlines members can plan a summer trip to the wine country and can check a case of wine for free!
How it works:
- Taste your way through over 5,000 wineries across California, Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
- Let the winery know you’ll be checking your wine at the airport so they can help you pack it safely for air travel.
- Make sure your Mileage Plan number is in your flight reservation.
- Drop your wine off with an Alaska customer service agent and let them know you’re checking a case of wine.
- Fly easy!
- Pick up your case and enjoy at home with friends or family!
Added Bonus – Free Tastings!
As an added bonus – many wineries in Washington and Oregon offer free tastings when you show your Alaska Airlines boarding Pass – see more info here.
List of Wine Flies Free Destinations: The Wine Flies Free offer applies on Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air and SkyWest flights from these cities:
- California: Burbank, Fresno, Los Angeles, Monterey, Oakland, Ontario, Orange County, Palm Springs, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Sonoma
- Idaho: Boise and Lewiston
- Oregon: Eugene, Medford, Portland, and Redmond
- Washington: Bellingham, Pasco, Pullman, Seattle, Spokane, Walla Walla, Wenatchee, and Yakima
So there you have it!
Have a great summer, enjoy the wine country and bring home a case of wine (and bring me a bottle)!