This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
I am a fan of Groupon. Every now and again, there’s a great deal. One of my favorites was a family membership that I purchased at the Brooklyn Museum a few years ago for $40.
You can Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a one-month Gold membership (a $129 value)
- $45 for a two-month Gold membership (a $258 value)
The Gold membership includes:
- Access to the duplex fitness center
- Unlimited group exercise, water exercise, and spin classes with no more than 18 students per class
- Unlimited swimming in 50-meter Olympic pool
- Access to members-only locker room with steam room and sauna, and babysitting services (for an additional fee)
- Expires Dec 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Must activate within 2 months from the purchase date, membership expires 1 or 2 months from activation date. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Must be 17 or older. Must sign waiver. ID is required at registration.
This is such a good deal, that, even though I already belong to a gym, I am tempted to purchase this Groupon. The Olympic-sized pool is amazing, and, although I’m not a good swimmer, I always dream of practicing and improving my skills. Then again, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have in the next month or two…. Decisions, Decisions…
If this is your first time buying a Groupon, please consider doing so through this link (I will receive a small referral fee). –>
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.