This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
I don’t post a lot of contests here, but this one is too good to pass up!
The Comrades Marathon is actually an ultramarathon of approximately 89 km (approx. 56 miles). It is both famous and prestigious – it is run annually in the Kwazulu-Natal Province of South Africa between the cities of Durban and Pietermaritzburg. It is the world’s largest and oldest ultramarathon race. The direction of the race alternates each year between the “up” run (87 km) starting from Durban and the “down” run (89 km) starting from Pietermaritzburg.(Wikipedia).
The Prize package consists of:
- KLM air tickets to Durban, South Africa arrival May 30
- Free entry into the 2013 Comrades Marathon
- A Reebok Comrades Running Apparel Kit
- Access to the Bonitas-Comrades Expo and priority
- International Runner Registration
- A 5 night stay at Sun Coast Towers
- Comrades Route- and Sightseeing Tour
- A Nikon 1 digital Camera & Ryderseyewear Sunglasses
- An Avis rental car
- An Amabeadibeadi Charity Goodie Bag
- A fantastic experience package 2 offered by TKZN
You can read further details HERE
HURRY, the deadline to enter the Sweepstakes is tomorrow March 3, 2013!
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.