This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
Right now, on Living Social, you can purchase a Costco Membership for $55 and receive a bonus $20 Costco cash card and coupons. This is the equivalent of getting membership for $35! (I’m already a Costco member or else I’d be buying this!)
Here is the link:LivingSocial Deal
Here are the details and terms:
• $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
• Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
• Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products:
• AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
• Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
• Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
• Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
Take Note: The Costco.com coupon is not a Costco Cash Card. It is a coupon included in the mailer with a unique coupon code. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial.
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
* Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 3, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016
the fine print
The above is an affiliate link. Alternatively, you can use shopping portals.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.