This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
American Airlines has announced a new campaign to show its support for Stand Up to Cancer, a charitable cancer research program.
Through global awareness, research and collaboration, we’re joining in SU2C’s ultimate mission to accelerate this groundbreaking research and to get new therapies to patients quickly, saving lives.
To encourage (and reward) AAdvantage members to donate to Stand Up to Cancer, American Airlines has launched Miles to Stand Up.
Under Miles to Stand up, through April 15th, AAdvantage members will receive 25 miles for every dollar donated to Stand Up to Cancer, with a minimum of a $25 donation. For donations after April 15, 2016, AAdvantage members earn 10 miles for every dollar donated.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid on contributions made online at SU2C.org/americanairlines
- 25 AAdvantage miles/$1 offer valid April 9-15, 2016; standard offer of 10 miles/$1 begins April 16.
- Minimum $25 donation required.
- Mileage cap for a 12-month period is 600,000. Miles do not count toward elite-status qualification.
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the reward miles to be posted to your account. Donations can only be accepted in U.S. dollars. All gifts are welcome; however, miles will only be earned for donations of at least $25.
(For another perspective on this topic, see the post by Dr of Credit)
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.