Hyatt Globalist status is truly wonderful. Among other things, it includes:
- complimentary premium Internet where available
- a bottle of water daily
- upgraded room at check-in, up to standard suites
- Expedited check-in at a dedicated area for elite members
- 4:00 PM checkout upon request (subject to availability)
- complimentary parking on free night awards (where parking can be charged to your room)
- Entry to the Club lounge with continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres daily. Or, complimentary full breakfast daily for each registered guest (up to 2 adults and 2 children) at Hyatts without a Club lounge.
- priority access to available rooms when checking in early
- waived resort fees on free night awards and eligible rates
As I discussed in this PRIOR POST, Hyatt has generously provided one Globalist membership for this giveaway, and I am thrilled to share it with one lucky reader.
How to Enter: You may enter this sweepstakes one or more times between 12 a.m (EST) on APRIL 5, 2017, and 12 a.m. (EST) on APRIL 15, 2017 (maximum once daily).
You must join the Will Run For Miles mailing list (see the SUBSCRIBE ME box on this page), and confirm in a comment that you have subscribed. Also, in the comment, explain which Hyatt hotel you are most interested in visiting as a Globalist member.
Using the Rafflecopter widget, you can receive entry credit for following Will Run for Miles on Twitter, sharing the contest on Twitter and visiting (and hopefully liking) the Will Run for Miles Facebook page.
What’s not included: benefits under the “More Rewards Await” section of the Hyatt website (such as the category 1-7 free night, 4 suite upgrades, My Hyatt Concierge and lowered nights requirement for the subsequent year) do not come automatically with the winning status, since those are only earned after meeting the qualifying milestones.
There are at least two other blogs running essentially the same giveaway contest: Running With Miles and You Have Been Upgraded (use Google Translate). You are free (and I encourage you) to enter all of these contests. You may, however, only win one of the contests as a winning membership is not transferable, and can not be used to extend a Globalist membership beyond February 28, 2018. Also, each person should only enter through one Email account and one Twitter account.
The winner will be selected by me and the results are final. Once chosen, I will provide the winners first/last name, email and loyalty program number to Hyatt. Good luck!
(p.s. are you on Instagram? Follow me on Instagram to see more photos of my travels and day to day life. I’ll follow back)