With a play on words from Work from Home, Hyatt introduces a new promotion: Work from Hyatt! Here’s the concept: the new Work from Hyatt package encourages work-life and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience.
Special Offer Code WFHYAT
Nightly rates begin at $139 + tax for stays of at least 7-nights. The package covers the essentials, including workspace options, housekeeping, free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access and discounted or complimentary laundry, and is highlighted by hotel-specific “perks” such as:
- Complimentary pool cabana at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells
- One round of golf per stay and one spa treatment per stay at Park Hyatt Aviara
- Complimentary s’mores kit at Hyatt Regency Clearwater
- Private in-villa cooking class and dedicated personal concierge at The Cape a Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas
- Camp Hyatt kids’ activity program at Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa
The new Work from Hyatt package also offers waived resort fees and standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having nights count toward elite-tier status. World of Hyatt members will also have the ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Work from Hyatt package.
The following is a list of Hyatt hotels currently offering Work from Hyatt and other similar packages (I’m told new hotels and packages will be added):
- “Window to the Waterfront” – Hyatt Centric Key West (Florida), Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe (California), Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay (Maryland), Hyatt Regency Clearwater (Florida), Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress (Florida), The Cape, A Thompson Hotel, Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), Park Hyatt Aviara (California), Wild Dunes Resort (South Carolina)
- “Mountains for Miles” – Andaz Napa (California), Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado), Resort at Squaw Creek (California), Lodge at Spruce Peak (Vermont), Suncadia (Washington)
- “Wake up to Waterslides” – Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch (Arizona), Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort & Spa (Florida), Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort & Spa (Texas), Hyatt Regency Indian Wells (California), Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort & Spa (Texas)
- “Play in Paradise” – Hyatt Ziva Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Ziva Cap Cana (Dominican Republic), Hyatt Zilara Cancun (Mexico), Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Jamaica, Hyatt Zilara Cap Cana (Dominican Republic)
Is this a good deal? It could be. You’ll need to assess the rates at the various participating hotels, and also compare them against the non-package rates at these hotels. Understandably, a lot depends on your location and how far you are willing to travel (and by what means of travel). As a New Yorker, I do not see many options in this promotion for hotels in driving range that are located in states where I won’t have to quarantine when I return to New York. If I lived in Texas or Florida or California, I might be thrilled with this promotion.
I’m informed that this is just a beginning list of participating properties – that others will be added over time. Also, this is an ongoing promotion – I am informed that there is no currently beginning and end date to this promotion.
Stay safe and healthy!