World of Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH) today announced the ongoing expansion of their existing loyalty alliance – There are now over 300 participating SLH hotels around the world for World of Hyatt members to earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property benefits.
Earning and Redemption
- World of Hyatt members earn five Base Points per $1 USD spent on eligible room revenue
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible room revenue spend (10 percent Discoverist, 20 percent Explorist, 30 percent Globalist)
- Qualifying nights at SLH hotels will count toward earning World of Hyatt elite-tier status
- World of Hyatt members can redeem points to use for free night awards on SLH hotel reservations; each SLH property has been categorized into Hyatt’s existing hotel award chart.
- All World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn an additional four Bonus Points, for a total of nine World of Hyatt points, per $1 spent at participating SLH properties. Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn an additional three Bonus Points (U.S. only).
Member Benefits Participating SLH properties will provide the following on-property benefits to all World of Hyatt members who book through Hyatt, regardless of status:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Daily complimentary continental breakfast for two guests
- Room upgrade (one category at check-in if available)
- Early check-in (noon, based upon availability at check-in)
- Late check-out (2:00pm, based upon availability at check-in)
Promotion: Earn 3K Bonus Points per Stay through 1/31/20
World of Hyatt members can earn 3,000 Bonus Points for every eligible paid stay at participating SLH properties (not award stays). To participate, travelers must:
- Be a World of Hyatt member
- Register for the promotion from December 10, 2019 through January 31, 2020
- Complete an eligible paid stay at any participating SLH hotel between December 10, 2019 and March 2, 2020.
NEWLY ADDED HOTELS
Here is a list of the newly added SLH hotels:
Which ones look good to you?
Personally, I usually opt for the category 4s – as they are often the best bargain and World of Hyatt category 1-4 certificates can be used for free nights.
I also look to see what new cities and countries have been added. Interestingly, most of the newly added SLH properties are in regions where there were previously no Hyatt hotels, so this move is huge in terms of added footprint for the brand.