This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
World of Hyatt today announced a new promotion – earn 20% Bonus Points on eligible spend for stays at Hyatt Place Las Vegas and/or any participating MGM Resorts destination in Las Vegas.
- you must register between April 23 and July 31, 2018
- you must stay at a participating MGM Resorts destination or Hyatt Place Las Vegas between May 7 and July 31, 2018
- you must be a member of both World of Hyatt and M life Rewards
- there is no limit to the amount of Bonus Points members can earn through this promotion
- points will be posted to a member’s account within three to four weeks after completing a qualifying stay.
Hyatt/MLife Las Vegas hotels:
- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
- The Signature at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Monte Carlo
- New York-New York
Other noteworthy details:
To earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points, you must provide your World of Hyatt membership number and M life Rewards membership number at check-in on an eligible stay, be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered, and choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay at check-in. After registering, you will be eligible to earn twenty percent (20%) more World of Hyatt Points based on your total eligible spend during an eligible stay at Hyatt Place Las Vegas or an M life Rewards-Eligible Stay between May 7, 2018 and July 31, 2018 (“Promotion Period”). Only Base Points are considered in calculating the 20%.
In order for World of Hyatt members to receive World of Hyatt points, the bill for charges must be in that member’s name and member must pay for all charges.
This promotion is a win without even entering the casino!! Although I don’t have any plans to visit Las Vegas in the coming months, if I did, I bet I’d be happy to earn 20% extra points for my stay.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.