Wow, June is busting out all over (yes, I just saw Carousel on Broadway, so I can’t stop singing it!). So, because it’s June, June, June, World of Hyatt is launching a new loyalty promotion rewarding members for stays at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels this summer.
Here are the key points:
- Beginning today and running though August 31, 2018, World of Hyatt members can earn 2,500 Bonus Points after every five qualifying nights at Grand Hyatt and Hyatt Regency hotels (the checkout date must be on or before August 31, 2018).
- For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay.
- Members must register by July 15, 2018 in order for qualifying nights to count toward earning Bonus Points in the promotion period.
- There is no limit to the number of Bonus Points members can earn, and Bonus Points are redeemable at any Hyatt hotel worldwide, including Miraval resorts, as well as at participating MGM resort destinations and Oasis homes.
- Bonus Points will be posted to Members’ World of Hyatt accounts two to three weeks after staying five qualifying nights.
I think this is a good promotion. I have at least 5 nights at Hyatt Regencies and Grand Hyatts planned this summer. (Of course, I also have a bunch of nights at Andaz hotels planned which will not earn bonus points, but c’est la vie, right?).
So, which are some of your favorite Hyatt Regency and Grand Hyatt Hotels? Mine are the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, the Hyatt Regency Mexico City, the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur and the Grand Hyatt Kauai.