Yesterday, JetBlue promised something HUGE and today they DELIVERED. Tying the sale into the election, today’s email announces: WHEN THEY GO LOW, WE GO LOWER! I love that. I also love this sale.
Here are the basics:
- Promo code: BIG30
- 30% off base airfare on all flights (base airfare excludes government taxes/fees)
- Book by 10/19/16 (Kathy’s birthday)
- Travel 10/26 – 12/15/16 (Blackout dates: 11/18 – 11/28/16)
- Excludes travel on Sundays
- Flight must originate in a U.S. JetBlue city “including Puerto Rico”
- Not valid on previous bookings
How to book:
- Promo codes can only be redeemed online at jetblue.com/promo.
- Search flights within valid travel dates.
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the bottom right side of the flights page.
- Only one code per booking.
Some terms, conditions and restrictions:
Promo code is subject to limited availability and is good while limited supplies last until 10/19/16 (11:59 PM ET) for 30% off the base airfare of a domestic or international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight (nonstop or connecting) originating from the United States (including Puerto Rico) to any JetBlue city between 10/26 – 12/15/16 (Excludes Sunday travel. Blackout dates: 11/18 – 11/28/16). Customers purchasing roundtrip travel must select both outbound and return flights within the travel period in order to receive the discount. Code is valid only for flights purchased on jetblue.com/promo; new bookings only; limit one code per booking. Code is not valid in connection with multi-city bookings, JetBlue Getaways, Mint fares, award flights, taxes/fees, partner or code share or interline flights, baggage fees, or any other products or services. Code cannot be combined with other offers, cannot be partially redeemed, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, but is transferable. If flight reservation is changed/cancelled, a fee per person will apply (plus any increase in fare for changes), and the promo code will only apply to any modified or new reservation if it is booked by 11:59 PM ET on 10/19/16 is for travel within the eligible travel period, and otherwise satisfies all terms and conditions for this offer. Changes/cancellations after 10/19/16 by 11:59 PM ET will result in the promo code discount being forfeited. For change/cancel fees, click here. Cancellations are for JetBlue travel credit only, valid for one year. If reservation is not changed/canceled prior to scheduled departure, all money associated with reservation is forfeited. Other restrictions apply. See Flight Terms and Conditions .
Since fares are subject to availability, I’d suggest booking your flights ASAP.
As for me, unfortunately, I don’t think I have time in my schedule to plan any more trips between now and December 15th (Don’t feel bad for me – I’m going to Vietnam at the end of November). Knowing me, I’ll take a look at some trips and fares anyway.