This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
In a press release issued today, JetBlue has announced a Status Match/Challenge for travelers with certain elite status on other airlines to JetBlue Mosaic status.
Hello Mosaic! I am so registering for this!!
Here is the link to the press release, which states in pertinent part, as follows:
–Travelers with Certain Elite Status on Other Airlines Can Qualify for Mosaic Benefits for the remainder of 2017 and be Entered in the Mosaic Challenge for a Chance to Keep Mosaic Status Through 2018 (a)–
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)– JetBlue (NASDAQ:JBLU) today announced a Mosaic® status match for frequent fliers. JetBlue believes in continuously rewarding customers for their loyalty. Travelers disenchanted with their current airline loyalty programs are invited to enter and test the benefits of JetBlue’s TrueBlue loyalty program with Mosaic status. Travelers with certain elite status on other airlines can sign up for the Mosaic Status Match from July 14 – August 14, 2017. Those that qualify for the match to receive Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017 will automatically be entered in the TrueBlue MosaicChallenge.
. . . . Normally, to qualify for Mosaic, TrueBlue members must purchase and fly 30 JetBlue flight segments plus earn 12,000 base flight points, or earn 15,000 base flight points within the calendar year (c). For a full list of Mosaic benefits, visit trueblue.jetblue.com/mosaic.
- MosaicStatus Match – Anyone with specified elite status in qualifying airline loyalty programs is eligible to participate in the Mosaic Status Match through December 31, 2017. Entrants should sign up for Mosaic Status Match by August 14, 2017 and provide proper proof of membership in a qualifying loyalty program and status. Eligible loyalty programs and status include Virgin America®: Elevate® Silver, Elevate® Gold; Alaska Airlines®: Mileage Plan™ MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k; American Airlines®: AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro™ or AAdvantage Executive Platinum®; Delta®: SkyMiles® Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; Southwest Airlines®: Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; United®: MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®.
- TrueBlue MosaicChallenge – Those who are granted Mosaic status will automatically be entered into the Mosaic Challenge. Travelers up for the Mosaic Challenge will have 90 days from when they are accepted into the Mosaic Challenge to earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points. If they successfully complete the Mosaic Challenge, they will qualify for Mosaic status through December 31, 2018.
* * *
How to enter:
- Register for the Mosaic Status Match and Mosaic Challenge at jetblue.com/2017summermosaic by submitting the required information and upload proof of elite status in one of the specified loyalty programs by August 14, 2017. Acceptable proof includes a copy of a recent statement or current credentials card. (It may take up to two weeks to receive a reply.)
- If travelers meet the qualifications, they will then receive an email notifying them of their new Mosaic status through December 31, 2017 and Mosaic benefits will immediately become available.
- If enrollment in Mosaic Status Match is confirmed, travelers are automatically registered into the Mosaic Challenge. Those that successfully complete the challenge will keep their Mosaic status through December 31, 2018.
Travelers that don’t have elite status on other airlines’ programs that qualify or TrueBlue members that are not Mosaic members can still sign up for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge. For more information on the Mosaic Challenge, visit jetblue.com/2017summermosaic.
* * *
(a) TrueBlue Mosaic® Status Match & Challenge Terms: You must register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match and Mosaic Challenge by August 14, 2017 (11:59 PM EST) by registering at jetblue.com/2017summermosaic. Mosaic Status Match: You must have elite status on one of the following eligible airline loyalty programs, as follows: Delta® SkyMiles® Medallion® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond; United® MileagePlus® Premier® Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K®; American Airlines® AAdvantage Platinum®, AAdvantage Platinum Pro™ or AAdvantage Executive Platinum®; Southwest Airlines® Rapid Rewards® A-List Preferred or Companion Pass; Virgin America® Elevate® Silver or Elevate® Gold; and Alaska Airlines® Mileage Plan™ MVP® Gold or MVP® Gold 75k. Travelers showing valid enrollment and status with an eligible loyalty program will qualify for TrueBlue Mosaic status for the remainder of 2017. Mosaic status and benefits will not be effective until JetBlue notifies you via email of your Mosaic status; no retroactive Mosaic status or benefits will be granted. If you qualify for the Mosaic Status Match, you will not be awarded 15,000 qualifying bonus points. JetBlue will have the right to deny any application or to refuse entry into the Mosaic Status Match and/or the Mosaic Challenge to anyone, in JetBlue’s sole discretion. Mosaic Challenge (the “Challenge”): Accepted participants must earn 3,750 base flight TrueBlue points within the 90-day period commencing on the date you are accepted into the TrueBlue Mosaic Status Match & Challenge, in its sole discretion. Base flight TrueBlue points are the 3 points per $1 that TrueBlue members earn on the base fare of their individual JetBlue flight. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased with a JetBlue flight number. All other bonus points, partner points, booking bonuses or any other points will not count towards the 3,750 point requirement. You must enter your TrueBlue number at the time of booking a JetBlue flight in order to earn TrueBlue points towards the Challenge. or operated by other airlines.
(c) JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased under a JetBlue flight number. Base flight points are the 3 points per $1 you earn on the base fare of your individual JetBlue flight purchase. A “segment” means any origin-destination pair; a one-way flight (whether non-stop or including a connection) is one segment, and a roundtrip flight (whether non-stop or including a connection) is two segments. Award flights do not count towards Mosaic. Mosaic membership is good for one calendar year (excluding membership obtained through the Status Match, which is good through the end of 2017). Additional restrictions apply. See the TrueBlue Terms and Conditions for details. . .
Link for STATUS MATCH/CHALLENGE.
I will streamline the requirements shortly, but wanted to get this news out to you right away!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.