If you’re anything like me, you’re pondering when we can begin traveling again. First, maybe road trips, then perhaps short flights.
Maybe you’ve received the covid-19 vaccine (or better yet, both doses) (or you have an appointment to get the vaccine) and you think the situation might be safe enough to travel again sometime soon, or maybe within a few months. Maybe a short flight for your first trip? Maybe a beach or park rather than a congested city? This is all so hard to fathom, but this is how it is now, at least for me.
I’ve always loved JetBlue’s 2-day sales, but haven’t seriously looked at any of the travel sales during these scary pandemic days. But perhaps I can make a little plan or two now and see how it pans out?
Enter JetBlue’s newest
2-day 3-DAY sale, called THE JUST BOOK IT SALE. I’ve only perused the sales from the New York Airports, but I see so many possibilities.
The date of the sale runs through mid-June, with a big blackout for the spring holidays (Easter, Passover, etc), and excluding Friday and Sunday travel.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 2/11 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 3/1–6/17/21 (Excl. Fri & Sun travel). Blackout dates: 3/25–4/24.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
The sale includes airports in the US as well as the Caribbean and Mexico. There are many fares for under $100 each way, including many airports in Florida for as low as $54 (Orlando) or $69 (Tampa, Sarasota and Fort Myers). $89 flights to Key West is particularly interesting – I’ve always wanted to go to the Keys.
What do you see that interests you?