This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
I’m a big fan of Living Social and an even bigger fan when there’s a promotion. I’m in luck – this weekend there’s a promotion for 20% off on any one deal with the promo code LSBDAY! Instructions and terms and conditions are listed below.
Here’s the LINK – 7/25 -7/27: 20% off Code LSBDAY
1. Take 20% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial.com when you use promo code “LSBDAY”.
2. Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
3. Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
4. Enter code “LSBDAY” and hit apply. You may only use this code once.
5. The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
Terms and Conditions:
• *Maximum savings of $20 USD on purchases made in USD Dollars, $20 CAD on purchases made in CAD Dollars.
• Promo code must be used between July 25, 2014 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and July 27, 2014, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
• Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
• Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at here.
• Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer including the Daily Gem.
• Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third-party site.
• LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
• This offer is single-use and non-transferrable.
• If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
• Offer good while supplies last.
• Void where prohibited.
• Valid in the US and Canada only.
disclosure: this is an affiliate link – if you choose to use it, I will receive modest compensation (and of course, I thank you for this choice!)
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.