NYC Restaurant Week is returning for more than a month this summer – from July 19- August 22nd.
Additionally, there are special offers from Mastercard – you can receive $10 back on up to five transactions as detailed below. You also will be entered for a chance to win American Airlines miles.
Register your Mastercard® and spend $39 or more at participating restaurants to earn $10 back, up to $50 total.
Additionally, when you dine by August 15, you’ll be entered for a chance to win 200,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® miles
- Register your Mastercard at www.DineWithMC.com to be eligible for the statement credit from participating restaurants and to be entered into the Mastercard NYC Restaurant Week Sweepstakes
- Browse restaurants and menus nycgo.com/restaurant-week (note: the list of participating restaurants will be available on July 12th)
- Dine out with your Mastercard
- Get $10 back (up to $50 total)
- Receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes with every on-site meal of $39 or more
There are a lot of terms and conditions – I recommend you look at this page.
I really enjoy Restaurant Week – it presents a time to try new restaurants, and visit some of the best and most expensive ones, at a fraction of the usual price. The last time around, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, NYC Restaurant Week was for takeout meals only (which was a nice break from cooking dinner every night), but I’m happy that this summer it will be for in-person dining.
I will register for this, and I will use my Prestige Mastercard because it earns 5x Thank You points at restaurants (this card is no longer available from Citibank). What card will you use?