Hilton Hotels and Resorts announced today the opening of a new New York City hotel, the Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza. The scheduled opening date is August 30th.
The UN Plaza Hotel (formerly the Millennium One UN New York Hotel) is situated alongside the United Nations headquarters. The location is a great addition to the Hilton brand portfolio – as there are no hotels directly in the UN area. The location will be great for both leisure and business travelers, and of course, diplomats and heads of state visiting on United Nations business.
The rooms have been recently renovated and the views of the UN, East River and Manhattan are spectacular. Some photos of the rooms and suites:
Some of the highlights of the new hotel include:
- Newly renovated hotel in Midtown Manhattan, NY
- 439 rooms and suites, all with one-of-a-kind Manhattan skyline or East River views
- Signature restaurant and lounge, a casual café, and daily room service
- Skyline Club with all-day refreshments and executive benefits
- Tennis court and state-of-the-art fitness center
- Stylish boardrooms, conference rooms and ballrooms for any event
Below are the hotel restaurant and restaurant bar.
Hilton is running the following promotion: Hilton Honors members who stay at Millennium Hilton New York One UN Plaza between August 30, 2017 and September 30, 2017 will earn 1,000 Bonus Points per night. Despite the imminent opening, the website is not taking reservations yet.