This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
You can earn a quick 500 Barclay Arrival points for joining the Barclay Travel Community. Here’s the LINK.
You will earn 500 miles for completing a profile and including the following information:
- – Creating a username
- – Giving us your email address (so we can tell you how many miles you’ve earned as well as update you on the latest community news; your email address will not be sold)
- – Selecting at least one travel interest
- – Selecting at least one travel companion
- – Selecting at least one travel style
- -Telling us 5 places you’ve been to
Then, if you want to go further by participating in the Travel Community, you can earn 150 points for “telling a story” and 10 points each time a story is “kudoed.” And, if you do not own a Barclay Arrival Card, you can earn Amazon Gift Cards for your stories. See here, for more details. Register, here.
I’m not positive that it’s worth all the time and effort, but hey, if you can get enough kudos….
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.