Beginning today and running through September 25th, Chase Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can use their Hyatt Visa card to shop at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and receive a $20 statement credit when they spend $50 or more in a single purchase.
Here are the basics:
- dates: From August 14 to September 25, 2017
- register: Cardmembers must register their 16-digit Hyatt Credit Card number and mobile number (to receive confirmation
notifications about the offer) before making a purchase at Whole Foods.
- Registration URL: https://www.trialpay.
com/dispatch/ ecf5cfba01a9a752ca956dbc643980 28?sid=%25guid%25&oid= 2Qw2Q2ZGl
- bonus: receive a $20 statement credit when you spend $50 or more in single purchase,
- statement credit will appear in approximately 5-10 days
- Offer available at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. (and only at stores correctly classified as a Whole Foods for credit processing). Offer not available online or for purchases through Instacart.
- Only one $20 redemption per card.
I think this is a nice little promo and a good reason to use my Hyatt credit card.
There is no limitation in the terms as to the types of purchases that will qualify for the $50 spend. It would seem that an in-store purchase of a gift card would trigger the statement credit.
I live close to a Whole Foods Market and shop there sometimes. I will likely buy a $50 Whole Foods gift card and use it for shopping at the store.