This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
Beginning today and running through September 25th, Chase Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can use their Hyatt Visa card to shop at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and receive a $20 statement credit when they spend $50 or more in a single purchase.
Here are the basics:
- dates: From August 14 to September 25, 2017
- register: Cardmembers must register their 16-digit Hyatt Credit Card number and mobile number (to receive confirmation
notifications about the offer) before making a purchase at Whole Foods.
- Registration URL: https://www.trialpay.
com/dispatch/ ecf5cfba01a9a752ca956dbc643980 28?sid=%25guid%25&oid= 2Qw2Q2ZGl
- bonus: receive a $20 statement credit when you spend $50 or more in single purchase,
- statement credit will appear in approximately 5-10 days
- Offer available at Whole Foods Market stores in the U.S. (and only at stores correctly classified as a Whole Foods for credit processing). Offer not available online or for purchases through Instacart.
- Only one $20 redemption per card.
I think this is a nice little promo and a good reason to use my Hyatt credit card.
There is no limitation in the terms as to the types of purchases that will qualify for the $50 spend. It would seem that an in-store purchase of a gift card would trigger the statement credit.
I live close to a Whole Foods Market and shop there sometimes. I will likely buy a $50 Whole Foods gift card and use it for shopping at the store.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.