This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners. We appreciate it when you support Will Run For Miles by using our links.
Here are the basics, but also read the further restrictions, terms and conditions:
- Book by 2/1. 21-day advance purchase required.
- Blackout dates apply.
- Fares not available to/from Albany, NY; Rochester, NY.
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited.
- Domestic travel valid 2/20/18 – 5/23/2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 3, 2018 through May 17, 2018.
- International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/2018.
- Points bookings do not include government fees from $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Florida and Nevada and from Nevada to Florida is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos and Puerto Vallarta is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel to/from Mexico City; Liberia, Costa Rica and San Jose, Costa Rica is valid daily.
- Fares valid only on nonstop service.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
I clipped some of the sale prices from my local airports – Newark and Laguardia.
Check the website to see if any sale fares from your local airports jump out at you (not literally, of course).
Editorial Note: The opinions expressed here are mine and not provided, reviewed, by any bank, card issuer, or other company unless otherwise stated.