This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
I’m really enjoying watching Visa expand into the sale arena through Visa Checkout. First it was the Orbitz hotel deals, and now deals such as this one. I like it!
I just received an email from Shoebuy.com offering $50 off $100 if you use VisaCheckout. Shoebuy frequently has sales, but the most I usually see is 20% off or sometimes 30% off.
Here are the details:
- Offer valid for one day only or while supplies last and expires on December 16, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limit one order per customer using promocode.
- Applies to participating brands only.
- Not valid on previously purchased items.
- Not valid on purchases or redemption of gift certificates.
- Offer is only valid using Visa Checkout.
- Offer automatically applied at checkout when clicked through the offer email.
- Online Orders Only – does not apply to orders placed by phone.
- Shoebuy.com, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify part of or this modify part of or this entire offer at any time without notice, for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Free Shipping Offer does not apply to shipments outside of the United States .
The question is, can you still use shopping portals to obtain even deeper discounts? It’s certainly worth a try. Also, before you get too excited, make sure that the brand you want is participating. Keen, for example, does not participate in this sale.
So…. what can I say? Got shoes?
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.