This page may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners for which we many receive compensation. This may impact how and where products appear on this site. This site does not review or include all companies or all available products. We are thankful when you support this site by using our links.
Just follow the instructions here!
You’ll be taken to an Amazon.com page that instructs you to click a button, which will:
- Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. (If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so).
- A window will pop up when you connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts for the first time. The window will provide some information about the permissions you’re giving Amazon.com. Though these permissions allow us to post tweets for you, we will only post the message below. If at any time you would like to disconnect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts, you can do so from the Applications tab of your settings page on Twitter.
- Automatically follow @amazonmp3. The message “I just got a $1 credit for music from @amazonmp3. Click http://amzn.to/AFlt0P to get yours. #hollerforadollar” will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account. A $1 credit towards purchases at Amazon MP3 will be automatically added to your Amazon account.
The page further states that:
• This credit can only be used towards MP3 purchases and will expire at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on March 5, 2012.
• Although the price shown on the detail page will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
• After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
• To receive this offer, you must click the button to follow Amazon MP3 and Amazon Deals on Twitter and tweet the above message between March 1, 2012, at 6:00 PM PST and March 5, 2012, at 11:59 PM PST.
• Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
Please note: Will Run For Miles may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants advertised on the blog, and may receive compensation if consumers utilize the links located on this site and generate sales therefrom.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any of the companies mentioned, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are author's alone.