To help New Yorkers #FindNYFW (New York Fashion Week), UBER has teamed up with Lyst to deliver Style Packs filled with designer items specially curated for 4 of New York City’s major style territories—Uptown, Downtown, Midtown, and Brooklyn.
Each Style Pack is really cool. For example, this is the one for Downtown, which includes: a Maiyet scarf, Alexis Bittar jewelry, perfume by Totokaelo, a Jonathan Simkhai t-shirt, a Violet Grey Emergency Beauty Kit, and a $200 Theory gift card.
How It Works
- Open the app between 11am – 3pm in Manhattan (125th Street and below) and in select areas of Brooklyn on Thursday, February 11
- Tap the Profile icon on the left and select the PROMOTIONS menu option
- Enter promo code FINDNYFW to unlock the special ‘STYLE PACK’ option
- Request the ‘STYLE PACK’ option on the bottom slider in your app starting at 11am
- Receive your FREE neighborhood gift bag, including items by your favorite designers and brands curated to 4 neighborhoods (Uptown, Midtown, Downtown, and Brooklyn)
- You must enter code FINDNYFW in order to see the special ‘STYLE PACK’ option.
- This promotion is only available through the ‘Style Pack’ option on Thursday, February 11, between 11am – 3pm.
- Neighborhood Style Packs are absolutely free!
- The location where you request will determine the Style Pack you receive (Uptown, Midtown, Downtown and Brooklyn).
- Deliveries will be available in Manhattan below 125th Street and select areas of Brooklyn (Greenpoint, Williamsburg, Dumbo, Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Dumbo, and Fort Greene).
- Demand will be extremely high and Style Packs will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Not all requests may be fulfilled.
- One Style Pack per request.
More details available HERE.
Good luck everyone!!