UPDATE: For full details of the promotion, go to this post.
According to Loyalty Lobby, there’s a new World of Hyatt promotion covering ALL World of Hyatt hotel brands and MGM hotels in Las Vegas for stays from September 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018.
The promo registration is not live yet, but here’s the chart (according to Loyalty Lobby):
- 5 nights 2,500 bonus points
- 10 nights 5,000 bonus points (7,500 cumulative bonus)
- 20 nights 10,000 bonus points (17,500 cumulative bonus)
- 30 nights 17,500 bonus points (35,000 cumulative bonus)
- 40 nights 25,000 bonus points (60,000 cumulative bonus)
At first, I thought wow, but on closer examination, for the average World of Hyatt member who might stay five to ten nights at Hyatt hotels, that’s only 500 – 750 bonus points per night. Still, a bonus is a bonus.