A few months ago, World of Hyatt announced it’s upcoming collaboration with Lindblad Expeditions, an adventure travel company that offers distinct land expeditions and sea voyages around the world. (see, Adventure Travel: World of Hyatt Announces Collaboration with Lindblad Expeditions). I noted that this new relationship will provide members with new point-earning and point-redeeming opportunities, including access to over 300 expedition trips per year, at some of the world’s most marvelous wonders in hard-to-reach locations.
The strategic loyalty collaboration between World of Hyatt and Lindblad Expeditions officially launches today!
This new collaboration gives World of Hyatt members the opportunity to immerse themselves in some of the world’s wonders in hard-to-reach locations, all while earning and redeeming World of Hyatt points just as they do at Hyatt hotels. Providing access to over 300 expedition trips per year, Lindblad Expeditions’ ships are built to host between 28 and 148 guests and scaled to explore some of the most naturally remarkable destinations on Earth, including Arctic Svalbard, Antarctica, Galapagos, Alaska, Costa Rica & Panama, and more.
Through this collaboration, World of Hyatt members can enjoy the following loyalty benefits on Lindblad expeditions booked through Hyatt beginning today:
Earning and Redemption
- Members earn five Base Points per $1 USD of eligible spend, not including incidentals
- Members receive their standard elite tier Bonus Points on eligible spend, not including incidentals (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
- Members are able to redeem points to use for free expeditions
- Members of all tiers are rewarded with a $250 on-board credit to use on expeditions
- Members receive elite tier qualifying night credits for eligible nights on a Lindblad expedition
- Members can purchase or redeem points for specially curated Lindblad Expedition experiences during limited-times through FIND
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn an additional 4x points per $1 USD of eligible spend on Lindblad Expeditions. Hyatt Credit Cardmembers can earn an additional 3x points per $1 USD of eligible spend on Lindblad Expeditions.
- AAdvantage® members with elite status (Gold or higher) who are also members of World of Hyatt and have linked their accounts can earn 1 AAdvantage bonus mile per $1 USD of eligible spend on Lindblad Expeditions.
Take a look at some of the expeditions on Linblad’s website! These trips are not cheap, but they are simply amazing – clearly once (or many times) in one’s lifetime type of experiences. And a $250 on-board credit and receiving elite tier qualifying night credits and earning bonus miles on AAdvantage – all make the excursions even more attractive!
So, what’s your dream trip?